Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thesis Statement for Public Argument Rhetorical Analysis

The photo below is an accurate representation of how I feel/end up looking after attempting to construct a solid thesis statement.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/anniferrr/4097009340
So this is still a work in progress but it's what I have so far. I want to try and keep it short/concise so that it doesn't get too wordy, but I might want to add in some extra information. Anyways, please enjoy, or don't, it is only a thesis statement after all. :)

"Because I want to reach an audience of college and high school students at various club meetings, and/or awareness events, I argue that using a Power Point presentation with statistics, images, music, and even my own personal stories would allow me to effectively relate to my young audience and persuade them that domestic violence is a serious issue that must be acknowledged and stopped/prevented."

No comments:

Post a Comment