Friday, December 11, 2015

Extra Credit Holiday Activity

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/340757822

Here's my last post for English 109H, please enjoy my fun sentences and know that I used FANBOYS for compound sentences. If you're unfamiliar with that, then see this link.

Happy Holidays everyone!

1) I heard the Bells on Christmas, and I saw Chestnuts roasting on an open fire!
2) I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, so let Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, Tucson!
3) I'll Be Home for Christmas; my mom asked me what I wanted, so I said, All I want for Christmas is you!
4) I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, and the worst part is- it was Up on the Housetop!
5) Baby it's Cold Outside; how is Jolly Old St. Nicholas Dashing Through the Snow in a one-horse open sleigh tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment