Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Clouds Are Actually Fun

I decided that it would be worth playing around with a world cloud to see what my statements could look like out of context, and it was actually quite fun. I took two paragraphs from my "What are they (the people involved in the controversy) saying?" section, and below are my results.


In all honesty, I am not surprised with the words. Sports, stem, cell, athletes, and medicine were among the most mentioned and (to no surprise) the paper was about stem cells in Sports Medicine!! Haha, the point it this was super fun and interesting to play around with. I will definitely be using this in the future to see which words I overuse in an essay since I can choose to display words that were mentioned a certain number of times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment